What is a Registered Agent

Registered Migration Agents You can hire a Registered Migration Agent to prepare and apply for your Visa 189 or 190 on your behalf. While this is optional, for most applicants this is the first and only time you will be applying for an Australian permanent visa. With...

Share This

Share this with your friends!